- Merritt Desert Inn is home to an “Elvis Presley” and “Gretchen Wilson” Merritt Mural
- The Country Legends Murals is a vast collection of outdoor art projects commissioned by world-renowned muralist, Michelle Loughery, founder of the Wayfinder Project.
- Merritt Murals were part of a successful program called the “Merritt Youth Mural Project” working with local artists and “youth at risk”.
- 32 Merritt Murals
- Merritt Desert Inn is walking distance to the downtown Merritt Murals
- Merritt Desert Inn is on the Merritt Mural self guided Walking Tour
Country Music Hall of Fame
Country Music Hall of Fame celebrates country music artists, their contributions to the genre and the long history of country music in Canada. Onsite in the Hall of Fame are various exhibits, artifacts and story boards depicting the life, traditions and history of country music and its artists.
2025 Quilchena Avenue, PO Box 159, Merritt, BC Canada V1K 1B8
Summer Hours: Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00am – 4:00pm
Vision Statement : “To become recognized as the premier destination in the country for vibrant visitor experiences and engagement in Canadian Country Music”
Merritt Activities & Adventure
- mountain biking www.breathebikes.ca
- Merritt Mountain Bike Associaltion www.bikemerritt.com
- canoeing and kayaking
- fishing www.ponderosasports.ca
- golfing www.merrittgolf.com
- speedway www.merrittspeedway.ca